12.15.2010

Done with college.... mmm lemon meringue pie....



Hi self. Before you start writing this blog, can I just say something? Real quick? ...
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSS ON GRADUATING COLLEGE!!!! Wow, that felt good. Oh, hang on, one more... YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!! WAHHOOOOOOO!!!! YEEEEAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*sigh* Despite the serious case of senioritis that plagued me all semester, threatening to derail my educational goals, I have succeeded. I have done it.

Bachelor's of Arts degree in Journalism, minor in Studio Art. Adding that to my resume! Boo-yah.

Color of the day- Laser Lemon. Not as in "when life gives you lemons..." More like bright, energetic citrus in the summertime. The kind that makes lemonade and lemon meringue pie!

The best part about this? Now I'm free to focus on the more important things in life.... like Christmas!!!! Christmas tree finding, Christmas tree cutting, Christmas tree decorating... Christmas cookie baking, Christmas cookie decorating, Christmas cookie eating... Christmas present wrapping... Christmas light looking... Christmas caroling....